1. Find something that you are really passionate about.
2. Find the smartest people you can and surround yourself with them.
3. Find allies rather than adorers.
4. Find the courage to do things you are not ready to do.
5. Find places where you're comfortable with.
6. You can help others find things. Be an information fountain.
I hope our College going children would use the Internet to listen to such speeches, learn about inspiring people and acquire knowledge from the vast ocean of material available in the websites of Universities of MIT, Stanford etc.,. Our own IIT professors have recorded several lectures and posted them in Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Dq8blTmSA.
I really wish youngsters would stop playing Farmville and Mafia wars in Facebook and use the World wide web for acquiring knowledge. Do I sound like an old hag?