Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dr.Binayak Sen....the man and his mission

A good friend started talking abut Dr.Binayak Sen and I was reacting as if I knew everything about him. But then when I read the article in 'Kalachuvadu' I became curious to know more about the good doctor. And what I learnt about him was amazing.

For a start, read this:


I hope you would be inspired to learn more about the man and why it is atrocious that he is jailed and denied bail. When a revolution can happen in Egypt whose seed is said to be some post in Facebook (http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/postglobal/islamsadvance/2008/05/egypts_facebook_revolution.html))
, can't something similar happen in India too to free this man?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good intro. to people who don't yet about the innocent Dr.- Keep passing and let the news about him spread !lets build a Egypt like pressure to have him released.